Volgers

maandag 27 mei 2013

STRAWBERRY BESTIE



Mondaymorning and it's time for a new callenge at Besties Challenge Blog.

ADD SOMETHING METAL OR METALIC TO YOUR CARD

























Goodmornig to you all. I hope you have had a good weekend. I did and because the weather was so very cold and wet, we stayed at home and had a lovely craft weekend.





The challenge for this week is "Add something metal or metalic to your card." I used the digistamp Strawberry Bestie. For me was it love at first sight. This little Strawberry girl looks so sweet, that I just had to color and make a card with her. I have thought about how the card had to look like and have decided to make a flower shaped out of it. Along the edges of the circles I made petals and ribbons and pearlcord. I created flower decorations with ribbons and tulle and strawberry flowers. To complete the card and to follow the command of the challenge I have a large silver-colored heart used to indicate how much I love this little girl.





Used materials:

Digistamp: Strawberrysweet cheeks besties Digi image 662 Sherri Baldy
Paper: Green cardstock and DCP paper
Flowers: Webshop Margo
Ribbon, tul, wood: own stock
Heart and yellow pearls: Wibra and Action
Red pearls: Xenos
Petals: Kruidvat
Coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir





For my new followers a welcome to my "Kaartentuin = Cards Garden" and feel free to stop by. I wish everyone a good week and hope that we are finally going to get warmer and drier weather. It seems like autumn in Netherlands. About 5 weeks the children here get summer vacation and in this weather they can't even play outside. I think it will be this year instead of a seaside holiday in our own country a last minute to the Sun.

With love from Holland,
Dorothy


I enter my card to:

http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.nl/Challenge 52 Ribbon and or Lace
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.nl/Challenge 21 Anythingsgoes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.nl/challenge 142

9 opmerkingen:

jolanda zei

mooie kaart

Christina - Pieces of Dreams zei

Hi Dorothy
Your cards get better and better.
This card is so pretty!
Aren't we lucky to be DT members and team B rocks!
Hugs
Chris xxx

Erica ♥ zei

Wat heb je weer een enige kaart
gemaakt, ik vind hem gewoon super ☼

Fijne nieuwe (knutsel) week ☺
lieve grtjsss Erica ¤
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Anita Meijer zei

Wauw Dorothy wat is je kaart super geworden, ik vind hem prachtig.
Liefs van Anita

Elizabeth zei

Lovely card, Dorothy!the strawberry theme os a wonderful idea! Cute image too, congrats on your New DT spot! Hugs, Elizabeth x

Doreen zei

This is beautiful,just popped over from MIM.xxx

Wendy zei

Hoi Dorothy, wat een prachtige kaart is dit! Alle kleuren zijn zo mooi bij elkaar en wat heb je leuke details gebruikt. Ik had de kaart al mogen bewonderen op het DT blog. Fijn weekend!
Groetjes, Wendy

Kaija zei

This is simply adorable!
Hugs Kaija Dt member

Sandy zei

Beautiful easel card, a sweet image and love all the flowers too.
Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday.
Hugs,
Sandy DT