Volgers

maandag 22 juli 2013

FLORAL FRENZY






Good morning dear blog girlfriends

So long we are waiting for the summer. It was to cold and to wet, and then the Summer comes end of July. The holiday is almost over. It is so very hot. So hot that we got the advice to stay inside, not too much in the Sun and of course to drink plenty . This is the real Netherlands. It is always too cold, too wet, too hot. Never a few nice days. What will there be grumbling about the weather.  It can be too hot for outside, inside my house it is cool, because my house has a good location and shutters, which keep the heat outside. In the bedrooms  is it delicious with airco. No one hear me complain. I don't need to go outside. Nice weather to go craft. My granddaughter is already colouring in her beloved colors, pink and purple and calls me to come. An invitation which of course I can't refuse. And what's more beautiful than on a Monday morning with your granddaughter to go crafting



Today starts a new challenge  in America at  My Besties Challenge.  The challenge this week is Floral Frenzy. A fun summer command where you can use a lot of flowers. I have chosen this Bestie, because this beautiful Butterfly right fits to all the beautiful flowers.

.



Used materials:

Stamp: My Besties Butterfly Kisses img 828.jpg
Paper: Craft paper, pearl paper cardstock. Design paper Crafty Individuals Background paper book 5 travels in Italy.
Flowers, webshop Margo
Dies: butterfly Joy and card shapes Go kreate
Coloured with Copics and Spectrum noir and Stickels Diamond
Ribbon: onw stock




I wish you all a very nice week and next monday I am back with a card for Fashionista and the Dutch My Besties Challenge.



With love from Holland,

Dorothy 

5 opmerkingen:

Cindy zei

Het is weer een beauty Dorothy. Veel sterkte met de warmte, dit is gewoon te warm. Groetjes, cindy

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Hoi Dorothy,dit is weer smullen met de ogen,wat een lieffie...mooie zachte kleurtjes heb je gebruikt en wat heerlijk dat je airco op de slaapkamer hebt,lijkt me zálig,lieve groetjes Miranda

Céline zei

fantastic Dorothy ! love the gorgeous embellies
hugs
céline

Antoinette Voorn zei

Wat een juweel van een kaart met deze prachtig gekozen kleuren alles komt zo mooi uit !

Gr Antoinette

Ink before you think 😀 zei

heey, dat is mooi... ziet er heel goed uit zo dorothy. en natuurlijk een hele mooie kaart weer.
liefs Lilian