Volgers

zondag 22 juni 2014

GASTDESIGNER BIJ THE MY BESTIES UK

Hallo allemaal,

Vandaag ben ik gastdesigner bij de My besties in de UK. Daar hebben ze een serie waar allerlei My Besties designers wereldwijd gevraagd worden om een gastdesign te doen. Super leuk om je op deze manier in het buitenland te mogen presenteren. Carol heel hartelijk dank voor de uitnodiging en ik wens jullie veel succes met jullie challengeblog.

Hi everyone, 

Today I am guest designer at the My besties in the UK. They have a serie where all kinds of My Besties designers worldwide be asked to do a guest design. Very nice to do and that you may present your work abroad in this way. Carol thank you very much for the invitation and I wish you good luck with your challenge blog. 

Ik wens jullie allemaal een fijne week toe en graag tot een volgende keer,
met een lieve groet van mij,
I wish you all a nice week and looking forward to a next time,
with love from Holland


Dorothy

Dorothy - Our Guest from the Netherlands


Good Morning... Today we have the DT Co-ordinator from the Dutch Besties team visiting us.... please give her a very warm welcome to the UK team x



Hello all in the UK

Hello all in the UK

This time it's my turn to show some of my work.  My name is Dorothy Madereel and I'm one of the two coordinators of the Dutch My Besties Girls team.
I am 59 years old and a widow since 4 years. I have 2 sons and a granddaughter of 6, whom all live with me. We live in the East of the Netherlands nearby the German border. 

I been doing arts and crafts all my life and followed all kinds of training and courses of paper techniques, and colouring. 

I have been teaching for over 20 years in a cultural center, but since my granddaughter has lived in my house, I stopped teaching. Since then I do all kinds of fun hobby things at home, including the My Besties coordination. I also work in the main team of Sherri in the USA and there I was one of the first Dt members.  

Would you like to see more work from me, then you're welcome to my blog.

Dorothy XXX















1 opmerking:

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf zei

Huhu liebe Dorothy...
ein zauberhafter Beitrag für die Mädels in UK... wunderschöne Kartenwerke von dir zeigst du

Drück dich lieb und wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag
Anja